"And yet spending time by yourself is how we figure out who we are and what we really love"
I can’t tell you how many YEARS I’ve wasted feeling bad about myself for not having friends just because OTHER PEOPLE thought I should. I do NOT want people around me just to have people around. If I meet someone and they become a real, true friend that’s awesome. If I don’t, I’m fine with my own company. I’m good with that now.
Can you guess from my posts what is my:
* Sex and/or Gender
* Sexual Orientation
* Race and/or Ethnicity
* Field of study and/or field of work
* Favorite TV show(s)
* Favorite book(s)
* Favorite video game(s)
* Favorite food(s)
Leave any answers in my ask and we’ll see how accurate you are.
this could be funny
This is actually funny.
How well don’t you know me tumblr? doofs
So, naturally I told him to fuck off and opened the mobile app.
He’s not my real dad anyway.
My Scott tag is either "Scott you wonderful doofus" or "Scott's earnest face is his best face." Scott is all that is adorable about teenage boys. AND the bit of self-centered-ness is even included. Basically the perfect representation of a likeable teenage boy.
The beginning of my Scott tag, the oldest posts, were pretty much posts about how much I hated him and how much of a whiny fuck nugget he was.
I actually didn’t even start to like Scott until season 3…
And then Teen Wolf did that whole “True Alpha” thing which I hate more than all the things so…
I’m sort of in Scott limbo.
Cross off the ones you’ve done
- 1. had sex
- 2. bought condoms
- 3. gotten pregnant
- 4. failed a class
5. kissed a boy
6. kissed a girl
7. used a little paper bag for lunch
8. had a job
9. missed the school bus
11. left the house without your wallet/purse
12. bullied someone on the internet
- 13. sexted
- 14. had sex in public
15. played on a sports team
- 16. smoked weed
- 17. smoked cigarettes
- 18. smoked a cigar
19. drank alcohol
20. watched “The Breakfast Club”
21. been overweight
22. been underweight
- 23. had an eating disorder
24. been to a wedding
- 25. made fun of someone for being fat
26. been on the computer for 5 hours straight
27. watched tv for 5 hours straight
28. been late for work
29. been late for school
- 30. kissed someone in the rain
- 31. showered with someone else
32. failed my drivers test
- 33. ran a mile in less than 10 minutes
- 34. been outside my home country
35. been on a road trip longer than 5 hours
- 36. gotten my heart broken
- 37. had a credit card
38. been to a professional sports game
- 49. broken a bone
- 40. been unhappy about your weight
41. won a trophy
- 42. cut myself
- 43. had an STD
- 44. got engaged
45. been on a diet
- 46. tried out to be on a tv show
47. rode in a taxi
48. been to prom
49. played in a drinking game
50. stayed up for 24 hours or more
51. been to a concert
- 52. had a three-some
- 53. had a crush on someone of the same sex
54. been in a car accident
55. had braces
- 56. learned another language
- 57. killed a bug
58. been at a yard sale
59. been to a japanese steakhouse
60. wore make up
61. talked to someone via webcam
- 62. lost my virginity before I was 16
- 63. had my wisdom teeth taken out
- 64. kissed someone a different race than myself
- 65. snuck out of the house
- 66. bought porn
- 67. had a virus on my computer
- 68. had oral sex
- 69. dyed my hair
71. graduated from college
72. wore someone else’s clothes
73. voted in an election
- 74. rode in an ambulance
- 75. rode in a helicopter
- 76. caught the stove on fire
77. got in a verbal fight
78. been on vacation
- 79. been in an airplane
80. been on a boat
81. had surgery
82. beat a video game
83. found something valuable on the ground
84. made a survey
- 85. stalked someone on facebook/myspace
86. prank called someone
87. been to a library outside of school
88. spent over $100 shopping in one day
89. cut your hair and hated it
- 90. peed outside
91. went fishing
92. helped with charity
93. taken a pregnancy test
95. been rejected by a crush
- 96. been suspended from school
97. broken a mirror
98. faked sick from school
99. owned a pet
100. been to six flags
it’s true though why am i laughing
*accidentally gives everyone in the row a lap dance while getting up to go to the washroom at the movie theatre*
It keeps claiming I’m on tumblr but the page says shopify.
Did you get your internet to work properly again?
Nope. It’s better, but still weird.
I don’t feel like restarting right now.
Earlier I was trying to leave kudos on AO3 and it took me to tumblr’s Not Found pages… Like 6 times.
And when I was trying to get to tumblr when I was getting 404 messages I googled it and clicked the link and ended up BACK ON GOOGLE.
WEIRD CONNECTIVITY ISSUES I’M NOT EVEN FUCKING AROUND.